We are so excited to be expanding both our space and our team! We are a family of clinicians who believe in working with children and their caregivers using more than just talk to support and build attachments. If you are looking for a career home where you can express your talents and be celebrated for being creative and playful, look no further. The Mossman Play Therapy Center is delighted to announce the expansion of our team to include both play therapist and expressive arts clinicians.
As a Clinician at our Center, your role will be to provide individual and family psychotherapy services for children and their caregivers. We are committed to equipping you with the necessary expertise in evidenced-based play therapy techniques. We also honor and support all of the expressive arts and a range of modalities such as Drama therapy, Dance and Movement therapy, Art therapy, Play therapy, and Music therapy, and finding creative ways to incorporate these modalities into meaningful interventions to support children and their families.
Why choose the Mossman Play Therapy Center as your work family?
- Mentorship program to insure you get your footing when you start with us and feel confident in your work
- Supervision to support you in seeking licensure and/or registration as a play therapist
- A commitment to and individualized approach to your professional growth and education
- Fun team events such as trips to the salt caves in Scituate or a pottery class in Plymouth
- An environment that is designed specifically to work with children with all of the supplies you need
- Freedom and guidance in helping you to develop services that help you grow into the clinician you want to be
- A team that truly believes in work life balance
Please forward resume with cover letter to Kimberly Mossman, LICSW, Ed.S, Registered Play Therapist Supervisor – email@example.com. We would love to meet you!